Lexen In Home Lifestyle Sesssion

*SPECIAL* $250 for an hour In Home Lifestyle session with a 6x6 Hardcover album and digital download!! 

I'm so excited to add lifestyle sessions to my photography business!!! This is something I have wanted to do for quite sometime now!! Because I need to build up my portfolio, I am offering a HUGE SPECIAL for the first 5 families/couples to open up their homes and let me capture some beautiful life moments with them!! 

REQUIREMENTS:

* Must be available during daylight hours 9:00am-3:00pm during the week (No Weekends)

*You DO NOT have to have a picture perfect home! Just some natural light, willingness to have some fun and let me capture all the love, smiles and memories! 

THATS IT :)

I had the joy of spending some time with my friend and her adorable kiddos the other morning and got to capture the love and joy they share together! Hope this gives you a preview of what an in home session would look like! I LOVE these pics and hope they will treasure for a lifetime!! I look forward to capture moments like this for you and your family as well :)

















 











Comments

Popular Posts